Chuck Nohara Masterclass 26-27 August.
This weekend will be inspiring and hopefully motivate any of you who are stuck on your progress.
There will be a number of completed quilts for Show and Tell from myself and past students.
The format is loosely structured around 6 key lessons with lots of input from you!
So if you have any particular blocks you are stuck on or want to try, let me know
- Design and Execution: resizing blocks, colour and fabric choices, useful techniques
- Machine vs Hand Piecing: balancing precision, speed and ease.
- Applique: circles, reverse applique, bias stems
- English Paper Piecing: straight and curved blocks
- Combining techniques within one block
- Layout, Sashing and Border designs
The cost for the two day workshop includes Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Tea.
I will have a multi function printer available to print on demand, irons, boards, large cutting matts and cords.
Multiple design walls will be set up so you can display your work so far.
We have the entire venue to ourselves so there is plenty of room to spread out.
There’s also lots of parking right by the entrance.
Please contact me if you are interested in this workshop
lorena AT lorenauriarte.com